Sunday, March 7, 2010

Occasions Stamp Camp - Masculine Birthday card

Oh I had fun making this card.......I received a whack of new SU products the other day and one of those products was SU's Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder.  You can find that product in the Occasions Mini Catalogue on page 35.  You may have to look closely at the picture as I am not sure whether you can see the polka-dots or not.  If you have the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine this folder is a definetly must.  Ohhh I love the polka-dots it makes.  hehehe  This is the masculine birthday card my stamping friends will be making at my Occasions Stamp Camp on March 14.  I hope they have as much fun as I did making it.  I sometimes find it hard to make male birthday cards but I like the outcome of this one.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets:  Birthday Bliss
Card stock: Kraft, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Wide Oval Punch, Star Punch, Small Star Punch, Certainly Celery 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Soft Subtles Brad

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment