Sunday, March 7, 2010

Occasions Stamp Camp - Extra


Here is another masculine birthday card I had made the other day.  I was going to use this card as the masculine birthday card for my upcoming Occasions stamp camp but decided to use the Celery one instead.  This card will be available as an extra for anyone to make if they have time.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Vintage Labels (SAB)
Card stock: Kraft, Whisper White, Soft Suede,
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Ink
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Circle Punch, Star Punch, Small Star Punch, Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Soft Subtles Brad

The technique used on this card is direct to paper.  I used Soft Suede Classic Ink to make the brushed look around the Whisper White card stock layer.


To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment