Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Monkeys Card - Tweet, Tweet Stamp Camp Card Design #4


Here is card design #4 that will be featured at my Tweet, Tweet Stamp Camp in April.  Another CASE from the very creative Taylor.  A good stamping friend of mine loves monkeys so I couldn't resist making this card 1 of the 5 in my Tweet, Tweet stamp camp.  I hope Heidi likes making this card as much as I did.  :)  This card will be made time and time again from me.........it is perfect for some of a little boy's birthday card.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Well Scripted, Fox & Friends
Paper: Soft Suede card stock, Old Olive Patterns Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla card stock, Old Olive card stock
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: XL Two-Step Bird Punch, Ticket Corner Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment