Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Occasions Stamp Camp - Happiness Always Bird Punch card


I had seen a card similar to this in a publication that Stampin' Up! put out.  When I saw it I knew I had to get not only the punch but the other products as well so that I can have my stamping friends re-create this card at my Occasions stamp camp on March 14.  I just love this card.  With the green shades and deep purple...ohh it is one of my favs!

Now all of the Occasions cards that will be featured at my stamp camp on March 14 are finished.  yeah!  All I have to do is get the supplies ready for my stamping friends to make them along with some door prizes and I am ready for Sunday.  Ohh I almost forgot......I still need to make a St. Patty's Day card as an extra.  Best get back to the grind. hehehe

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Whimiscal Words
Card stock: Old Olive card stock, Old Olive Patterns Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock, Whisper White card stock, Good Neighbour Designer Series Paper Pack (Sale-A-Bration product)
Accessories:  Scallop Square Punch, XL Two-Step Bird Punch, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment