Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Occasions Stamp Camp - Happy Birthday Female card


Ohhh I had such a hard time trying to make a female birthday card using that Happy Moments stamp set offered in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  I was getting a bit frustrated.  I really needed some inspiration so I was checking out my various sources for inspiration and came across a card like this on Shelli's blog.  Shelli is the Cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up!  Her blog is a very good place to find inspiration.  There was a recruiting promotion recently for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators to receive a Workshop of a Lifetime which means if you recruited a bunch of new demonstrators to Stampin' Up! then Shelli would come for a visit and attend one of your workshops.  That would be amazing!  Anyways this is one of the cards that they did at a workshop that Shelli was at.  Isn't is pretty.  So simple and clean.  I love it.  This card is not only really easy to make it is really easy to make a bunch at a time.  I stamped the "present" stamp on 3 different pieces of Designer Series Paper which means you could alternate the colors of the 3 presents for 3 different cards.  I cut out each present and added a Stampin' Dimensional behind it and voila card number 1.  Do the same procedure and voila you have card #2 and card #3 finsihed as well.
Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Happy Moments (SAB)
Card stock: Whisper White, Welcome Neighbour Designer Series Paper Pad
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Ink
Accessories: Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.  You can receive the Good Neighbours Designer Series Paper Pad or the Scallop Trim Border Punch for FREE by placing an order of $65.00 or more.  Place an order of $130.00 or more and receive both of those products for free.
Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment