Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Daughter's birthday card


I was looking on Stampin' Up!'s Stampers Showcase the other day and came across a mermaid card that I knew I had to re-create for my daughter's birthday.  For the life of me I can't remember who the card was made by and I haven't had any luck in finding it again.  I would really like to give the proper person credit for their very talented and creative mermaid card.  My daughter loved the card when she took it out of the envelope.  It made her day.  hehehe I just made add some magnets to the back of the Bashful Blue layer and stick it on our fridge.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Kraft, Dusty Durango, Blush Blossom, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Alphabet Simple Numbers, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Trio Flower Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment