Monday, March 29, 2010

Bird at a Window Sill Card - Tweet, Tweet Stamp Camp Card Design #3


This is card design #3 that will be featured at my Tweet, Tweet stamp camp on April 11.  When I saw Taylor's version of this card - I just loved it.  Thanks again Taylor for your amazing creativity.  Who would have thought of putting a couple of sqaure punch-outs and making windows.  hehehe - too cute! I love this card.  I hope my stamping friends have fun making this one. 

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Melon Mambo card stock, Pretty in Pink card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Sending My Love Designer Series Paper, Good Neighbours Designer Series Paper Pack, Certainly Celery card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1-1/4" Square Punch, XL Two-Step Bird Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment