Friday, March 5, 2010

Occasions Stamp Camp - Baby Girl Card


Here is the baby girl card that will be featured at my Occasions Stamp Camp on March 14.  Each stamper will make a baby boy card and this card as their 2 cards for the baby card design.  I just might have the Little Angel stamp set handy as well as I think the Sweet Pea stamp would look perfect on this card. 

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:

Stamp Sets: I {heart} Hearts, Whimsical Words
Card stock: Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Melon MamboTextured
Ink: Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Melon Mambo 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, Small Heart Punch, Soft Subtles Brad

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment