Friday, March 5, 2010

For You Two-Step Bird Punch Card


This is the card that I made for my club members as a little "enjoy your new product" for their February club orders.  I like making them little 3 x 3 cards.  I was inspired to make this card when I came across the most beautiful butterfly card on Kimberly Van Diepen's blog (http://www.stampingbythesea.com/).  I had my Beautiful Butterlies die out all ready to go and then I remembered.......I had just received some new products from Stampin' Up! one product in particular that I was dying to try so I used that instead...my new XL Two-Step Bird Punch.  hehehehe  I changed a couple more things up to make the card my own but my inspiration did come from Kimberly's card.  You will have to go and check it out.
Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set:  Fresh Cuts
Card stock: Melon Mambo Textured, Kraft, Crushed Curry Textured, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: XL Two-Step Bird Punch, Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-a-Dile, 3/16" Corner Rounch Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.


Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment