Tuesday, February 9, 2010


This is probably a scrapbook page that my daugther is not going to like when she is older but I couldn't resist.  Some time ago my Sister-In-Law and my niece stopped by with a Cars shaving kit for my daughter.  I think my daughter and husband shaved together every Saturday for a month.  They looked so cute together shaving that I couldn't resist taking pictures of them........you know the scrapbooker in me has always got to have a picture of something.  hehehehe  This is the scrapbook page I came up with.  This scrapbook layout is taken from the Scrapbook Lounge's Scrapbooking Page Planners.   It is called Seven/Five Split.  By cutting a 12" x 12" card stock piece (in this case I used a piece of Petals & Paisley DSP) in half at 5" you will then have 2 pieces of DSP, one will be 5" x 12" and the other 7" x 12".  You then use the 5" x 12" on the first page of your double page scrapbook layout and the 7" x 12" on your second page.  This is the same layout (different Stampin' Up! products though) I will be doing for my February Stamping Technique & Scrapbook Club.  The DSP in this layout has been retired that is why I can't use this exact page.  Scrapbooking is so much fun.  I am really enjoying myself making the pages and sharing them with you.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp Sets: none
Card stock: Old Olive, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Petals & Paisley DSP
Ink: none
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Big Shot, Naturally Serif Alphabet Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment