Monday, February 22, 2010

For You Blooms Card


Here is another take on the Happy Birthday Blooms card I made.  One of my club members requested I demonstrate sewing at her club month which is in March.  I added the sewing border around this card to show my club members what it looks like.  I showed them the Happy Birthday Blooms card without the sewing first and then this one. 

Stamping Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Vintage Labels
Card stock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock, Whisper White, So Saffron
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stamping Pad
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Birds & Blooms 4-pack Sizzlit Dies, 5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Sewing Machine, White Thread, Circle Rhinestone Brad, Modern Label Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment