Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary card for my Parents



I saw a beautifully simple card in February's Stamping Success, a magazine that Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive once a month, and wanted to make it for my parent's 39th Anniversary.  I made some changes....the card size is a standard card size, the card base is Real Red and the hearts are different.  I also added a Circle Rhinestone Brad where as Stampin' Up!'s version had used a red button.  Stampin' Up! had also used the Hugs & Kisses cards & envelopes for their sample.  I love it when a card comes nicely together.  :)

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set:  I {Heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad, Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Circle Rhinestone Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment