Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baroque Motif Happy Birthday


One the weekend I noticed that there are 4 birthdays that I needed to send out cards for and I went to look in my card stash and I had no birthday cards in there.  Yikes!  Yesterday I manage to make 6 cards and made 4 of those cards birthday ones.  Yeah!  I got the cards on yesterday as well.  I think they will all be late getting to where they need to go.  Ops!  I had a lot of fun with this color combo (Basic Gray, Silver, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink).

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Basic Gray, Silver, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink
Ink: Basic Gray, VersaMark
Accessories: Modern Label Punch (my new fav), Crop-A-Dile, Scallop Edge Punch, Silver Brads, White Embossing Powder, Pretty in Pink 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment