Saturday, December 5, 2009

Merry Christmas Gingerbread Man



My friends Heidi & Wendy asked me at my last Christmas card stamp camp in November if we could do our next Christmas card stamp camp using punch art.  They showed me this very cute Gingerbread man card found in Amy Watson's SCS Gallery.  Thanks for the inspiration Amy!  So after seeing Amy's card I thought that card is too cute. This is card design #1 that we will be making at my last Christmas card stamp camp in December.   He is too cute and ever so easy to make.  I made a Petals-A-Plenty Border with an oval center on this card.  It might be hard to see.  I put an oval in a piece of Stampin' Up! chipboard and then whenever an textured impressions folder is used the oval remains untouched.  It leave a really nice touch to a card.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: All Holidays
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Small Tag Punch, Word Window Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen, Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Oval Template made out of Stampin' Up! Chipboard, 3/4" Real Red Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment