Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas White Poinsettias



Here is another card that I made using the Berry Christmas stamp set feartured in the Holiday Mini.  While playing with it one night I thought I should try out white poinsettias.  This is what I came up with.  I struggled with this card as I had only put 3 white poinsettias on it and didn't know how to finish it.  This is the end result.  I really enjoy stamping with that set.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Berry Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Kraft, Real Red (or Red Riding Hood), Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, VersaMark
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die, White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Crop-A-Dile

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment