Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Holidays from a singing Reindeer



Again I was trying to get ideas on what cards to make at my last Christmas card stamp camp using Stampin' Up! punches and I came across this cute little guy in Amy Watson's (arwatson) SCS Gallery.  A Singing reindeer card - oh my he it just too cute.  Thanks for the inspiration Amy.  Woo Hooo! Card design #5 done for my last Christmas card stamp camp.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp set:  Four the Holidays
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Merry Moments Designer Serie Paper, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlits Die, Wide Oval punch, Small Oval punch, Word Window Punch, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen, One-Hole Punch

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment