Sunday, December 6, 2009

Season's Greeting Penguin and Fish card



This is my Punch Art card design #4 that is being featured at my last Christmas card stamp camp on December 13 using Stampin' Up! punches.  It is amazing what you can do with a punch.  I have two different ladies to thank for inspiring me on this one.  I found a penguin and fish card on SCS under Rochelle Gould's gallery as well as on Andrea Walford's blog, Sunny Stampin' Inc.  This is the card I came up with from their inspiration.  Thanks ladies!

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp set:  Snow Swirled
Card stock:  Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black, Only Orange, Silver
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Wide Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Heart to Heart punch, 5-Petal Flower punch, Jumbo Snowflake punch, Modern Label punch, One-Hole punch, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, Snowfall Printed Window Sheet, Scallop Edge punch

Happy stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment