Wednesday, December 23, 2009

January 2010 Calendar Page



For the last couple of years I have given handmade calendars to my family and friends.  Here is the page I did for January.  This calendar I will be giving to my Husband.  It has a bunch of 2009 pictures of our kids in it.  This are so quick and easy to make.  I think I made 5 in the last 5 days.  The only tough part was finding a place to bind them in time for Christmas.  The Staples Business Depot where I live couldn't give me a date before Christmas so I had to take them to one in Edmonton.  Then I found out that the UPS Store where I live also binds and they said they could do that for me and the turn around time was a couple of hours.  Woo Hoo!  These are great gifts for relatives that live out of town.  I made a calendar last year for my neighbour because her grandson lives in a different town than her. 

I haven't quite decided if I am going to add any stamping to the pages.  Hmmm I guess I better decide soon as Christmas Eve is tomorrow.  Yikes!  Not too sure if you can see it but I did some paper piercing along the picture in the Whisper White border.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Full Calendar
Paper: Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock, Whisper White card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
Accessories:  Modern Label punch, Paper piercer, Mat Pack

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment