Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Make Merry! Berry Christmas Wreath and Poinsettia



Sorry that the picture is not all that straight.  I was getting cards ready for my Husband's work and realized I hadn't taken a picture of a few of the cards I had made.  The is one of them.  When I saw the Berry Christmas stamp set in the Holiday Mini catalogue I knew I had to get it.  It is such a fun set to use.  I always apply ink to the poinsettia stamp then stamp the image on paper and then turn the stamp 1/4" and stamp again.  That is how I got the two tone poinsettia in this card.  Very easy card to make.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set:  Berry Christmas (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Real Red Classic Ink, Old Olive Classic Ink, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Certainly Celery Classic Ink
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment