Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Clear-Mount Rubber Stamps by Stampin' Up!



I received my demonstrator copy of Stampin' Up!'s upcoming Occasions Mini Catalogue the other day and was totally impressed.  On page 6 & 7 is the above image.  Wow!  As of January 5, 2010 Stampin' Up! will also be carrying clear-mount rubber stamps.  Oh don't worry I have an order in for a few of those sets so that we can all try them out at my January Occasions stamp camp....date to be determined.  I was a little hesitant when I read this but if you look at the picture closely you can see that the stamp part is still the same rubber that we all love to use.....we just get to mount it on a clear block for easier placement.  Ohhhh I can't wait to receive my shipment.  Keep an eye on my blog to see upcoming cards made with Stampin' Up!'s newest product.........Clear-Mount Rubber Stamps!

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment