Saturday, May 1, 2010

B Journal - Project #3 - May Scrap & Card Camp


Another way to scrapbook is to decorate the front of a journal.  This is one of Stampin' Up!'s 5" x 5" On Board Art Journals.  There are 20 sheets of Very Vanilla card stock on the inside.  This is the 3rd project being offered at my May 16 Scrap & Card camp.  You will have a choice of what letter you want to use.  The Elements of Style stamp set is going to become one of my favs very quickly.  I love the different background stamps it has.  The cost of this project is $15.00.  There are still some spots available in my May Scrap & Card Camp.  Come join us for some stamping fun!

My Husband and I are going to use this journal to write down little things about our daughter.  Her name is Brooke so that is why I put the "b" on the front.  The "b" is very shiny.  I couldn't get a picture of it without the shine.  I used Stampin' Up!'s Sticky letters along with Bermuda Blue card stock and micro beads.  It isn't that shiny in real life.  Not too sure if you can see the hummingbird in the top left corner - I used Stampin' Up!'s platinum shimmer paint to stamp it.  In real life it stands out.  I am going to make a more masculine one for our son to write down things about him.  I thought it would make a nice gift for them when they are older.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Element of Style (Summer Mini Catalogue)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay Textured card stock
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Platinum Shimmer Paint
Accessories: On-Board 5" x 5" Art Journal, Sticky Letters, Micro Beads, Flower Designer Brads

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.


Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment