Monday, May 17, 2010

Michelle's April Scrapbook Layout of the Month


I forgot to upload this last month....opps!  These 2 scrapbook pages were a lot of fun to make.  I had a really hard time deciding on the colors.  Just ask my friend Wendy.  She had the joys of talking to me while I was ranting off color combos.  hehehe Thanks Wendy.  This is the same scrapbook layout I demonstrated at my Club get together in April.  We are currently using all of the in-colors and it was time to use Dusty Durango.  The way the Dusty Durango and Bermuda Bay looked did not appeal to me one bit.....but after trying different things I thought I am just going to make it and see what it looks like all finished.....I was amazed and very pleased at how it turned out.  Yeah!  While I was making this page I felt a little sad as my baby is not a baby anymore.  He is 20 months now and the pictures on this page were taken at the beginning of the month.  He can do so many different things now and just loves life.  This is a page of great memories.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used
Stamp Set: Favourite Things
Paper: Dusty Durango 12" x 12" Textured card stock, Bermuda Bay Patterns Designer Series paper, Bermuda Bay card stock, Whisper White card stock, Sahara Sand card stock
Ink: Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad, Dusty Durango Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip, Tag Corner Punch

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment