Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shimmery Ice Cream


Here is the 3rd card that my Club Members will make for our May club.  As you can see the ice cream is all shimmery.  The idea for this came from the neat demonstration Winona did on the weCANstamp DVD I saw.  Thanks for this idea Winona.  Again to do this effect I added a drop of Frost Shimmer Paint to a couple of scribble lines of Stampin' Write Markers.......the Stampin' Write Marker colors I used were Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry.  The bow type on this card is a "tiered" bow.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini)
Paper: Sahara Sand card stock, Melon Mambo card stock, Rich Razzleberry card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad, Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker, Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka-Dot Ribbon, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment