Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Michelle's May Scrapbook Layout of the Month


I know I just uploaded April's scrapbook layout of the month but I need to upload May's as well.  Because if I don't I just may forget.  hehehe  I just finished this scrapbook page in the nick of time......my May club is next weekend.  Yikes I best getting to cutting the supplies.  This scrapbook layout is another Scrapbook Lounge Scrapbooking Page Planners.....it is Layout #5 called 12" x 12" Freestyle.  To go with my bow tieing and Shimmer Paint technique theme for my May Club you will see I have incorporated both of those techniques on this scrapbook page.  If you look at the small Melon Mambo 1/2" Circle you will see that is has been stamp with Frost Shimmer Paint.  The bow tied just under the journaling of the scrapbook page is a "classic" bow and the stamp on the left side of the right scrapbook page layout has a mixture of Frost Shimmer Paint and Melon Mambo Re-Inker.

This double page scrapbook layout was so much fun to make.  This page has some of my fondest memories on it.  My daughter sharing something that I love.  Not only do I love card making and scrapbooking but I have a green thumb as well.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs (one of my favs)
Paper: Melon Mambo 12" x 12" Textured card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Whisper White card stock, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Ink: Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad, VersaMark, Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Pad, Melon Mambo Re-Inker, Frost Shimmer Paint, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brad, Paper Piercer

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment