Saturday, May 1, 2010

Elements of Style Card - May Scrap & Card Camp


Here is the card version of project #3 and the 3rd card being offered at my May 16 Scrap & Card Camp.  See it is really easy to convert a scrapbook project into a card.  I am really going to like using this stamp set - I can tell by the two projects I have already made with it.  The hummingbird adds such a nice touch.  The projects being offered at my May Scrap & Card Camp were inspired by a scrapbooking video I saw done by a Stampin' Up! office team member.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Elements of Style
Paper: Kraft card stock, Bermuda Bay card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Platinum Shimmer Paint
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval punch, Bermuda Bay 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.


Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment