Monday, May 3, 2010

Michelle's May 16 Scrap & Card Camp Projects


Here is a picture of the projects & cards being offered at my May 16 Scrap & Card Camp.  This way might be easier than going through my blog trying to find out which projects are available to make at my May 16 Scrap & Card Camp.  If you want to see each one close-up with a description please scroll down to see them.   There are still some spots available.   I hope you can join me for a couple of hours of scrapbooking and card making fun.

The details are...

Cost: $30.00 for all 3 projects
$10.00 for project #1 - Scrapbook page
$10.00 for project #2 - Mini albums - school or birthday
$15.00 for project #3 - On Board 5" x 5" Journal

Cost: $10.00 for 6 cards (2 each of 3 different designs)

When: May 16, 2010
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Where: My House
R.S.V.P.: May 5, 2010 with payment for project #3, otherwise by May 10, 2010 for all other projects.

Remember if you are unable to attend you can always get the supplies and instructions to go

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment