Friday, May 14, 2010

Vintage Vogue Tailored Bow


Here is another card using a different bow - this time I did what is called a "tailored" bow.  Too cute and so easy to do.  

The technique on this card is a little different.  Instead of using some scribbles from a Stampin' Write Marker I used a drop of Rich Razzleberry re-inker.  You do exactly the same procedure.....put a drop of Frost Shimmer Paint in an old empty button or eyelet container and then add a drop of re-inker, mix and voila a pretty shimmery flower.  I received this technique on that same weCANstamp DVD demonstration done by Winona.  She also had a card on there similar to this one with the Vintage Vogue flowers.  When I saw that card I knew I had to do something like that for my May Club.  Here is card #2 for my Stampin' Technique & Scrapbook Page.  I hope they have as much fun as I do making this card.

I think I may do a similar card but make all of the using the Frost Shimmer Paint and a drop of re-inker.  The results are more bold than the shimmer paint and marker mixture.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue (still available for purchase under the carry-over products)
Paper: Kraft card stock, Whisper White card stock, Rich Razzleberry card stock, Pretty in Pink card stock, So Saffron card stock
Ink: Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin' Pad, Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad, So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad, Rich Razzleberry Re-Inker, Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment