Saturday, May 1, 2010

School "Mini" Scrap Album - Project #2 - May Scrap & Card Camp


Now isn't this just the cutest little "mini" album you have ever seen?  I thought it was adorable.  This is Project #2 being offered at my May Scrap & Card Camp.  You will have a choice for project #2....to do either this school mini album or the birthday mini album.  Each one of them are too cute.  I didn't make a card version for this school mini album but there is a card version for the birthday mini album. The cost of this project is $10.00. 


Here is a picture of the inside of the shool mini album.  My daughter did 2 years of preschool so that is why you see the first two pages have a zero as the grade.  Her school mini album goes up to grade 8.  I think she will love this when she is older.  It is a great keepsake.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp Set: First Day
Paper: Real Red card stock, Sahara Sand card stock, Bashful Blue card stock, Apricot Appeal card stock, Basic Black card stock, Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, 1/2" Circh Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.


                                            

I thought I would add pages 3 & 4 for you to see them.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment