Monday, April 26, 2010

Baroque Motifs with Summer Daisy


This month I was quick at getting my "enjoy your new Stampin' Up! products" card finished for my club members.  Not sickness got in the way this time.  Last month I missed out giving them a "enjoy" your products card as the flu had gone through our house.  I was a little disappointed as I like making these cards and putting them in my stamping friends orders.  :)  This card inspiration came from Stampin' Up!'s May Stamping Success.  The card is very similar to their creation.  I did add my own details though - the Daisy and clear rhinestone brad are the changes that I had made to the card.  This card features Stampin' Up!'s retiring colors......Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal and Summer Sun.  I don't think I would have come up with this color combo on my own but I do like them together.  This card just may be at a "retiring color" stamp camp in the near future - if I decide to host one. 

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
stamp sets: Baroque Motifs
paper: Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Naturals White
ink: Taken with Teal
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Daisy #2 Bigz Die, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Paper Piercer
Technique: Tearing Paper

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment