Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kind Sunflower card - Tweet, Tweet Stamp Camp Card Design #5


Well there you have it the final card design for my upcoming Tweet, Tweet stamp camp in April.  The XL Two-Step Bird Punch is one amazing punch.  Look at the 5 cute and fresh card designs it can make.  I want to say thanks again to Taylor who inspired me to make these cards with the XL Two-Step Bird Punch. 

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Whimsical Words (SAB)
Paper: Always Artichoke card stock, Soft Suede card stock, Whisper White card stock, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Good Neighbours Designer Series Paper Pack (SAB)
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Ink
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Tag Corner Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, XL Two-Step Bird Punch, Always Artichoke 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment