Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gotta Love Soft Serve!


I was a busy girl this afternoon while watching a video with my daughter.  Here is another card using the Sweet Scoops stamp set.  I am really enjoying this stamp set.  I can't wait to take some pictures of us eating ice cream so that I can make a "Sweet Scoops" Scrapbook Page.  heheheh the brain is always going.  This card just might make the cut for my Summer Mini Stamp Camp.  I love the Rich Razzleberry and Certainly Celery colors together.  Another out of my comfort zone thing is the Jumbo Gromet.  I bought these all excited to use them and they just sit there.  I really like the look of a ribbon tied in the center.  Must start using those more too.  I am not sure whether you can tell from the picture or not but the Sahara Sand "bowl" that the soft serve ice cream is sitting in has the Perfect Polka-Dots on it.  Too cute!  I also did the direct-to-paper technique with the Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad along the edges of the Whisper White card stock.  I have a couple of birthday cards that I need to send out so this card just may be for my friend who lives a couple of houses down from me.  I hope she likes it.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Sweet Scoops, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Whisper White card stock, Sahara Sand card stock
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad, Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Pad, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Eyelet Border Punch, White Jumbo Gromet, Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Polka-Dot Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.  The Sweet Scoops stamp set is not available until May 1, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment