Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Mini" Birthday Album

I was watching a Stampin' Up! video on amazing scrapbooking projects to do for May.  Did you know that May is National Scrapbooking month?  I came up with this "mini" birthday album as a choice for project #2 at my May Scrap Camp.  Isn't it cute.  In this "mini" birthday album I will be putting pictures of my daughter's birthdays and the cake that her Daddy made for her on each of her birthdays.  At my May Scrap Camp we will be using products featured in Stampin' Up!'s Summer Mini Catalogue.  There will be 3 "scrapbooking" projects and 6 cards (2 of each 3 different designs) for my stamping friends to make.  Project #1 is a 8.5 x 11 "Travel" scrapbook page using the Sentimental Journey stamp, Project #2 is either this "mini" birthday album  using the Sweet Scoops stamp set or a "mini" school album using the First Day stamp set.  Project #3 is to decorate the front of a Stampin' Up! 5" x 5" Art Journal using the Element of Style stamp set.  The 3 different designs of cards will look similar to the scrapbooking projects.  I wanted to do this to show how easy it is to re-create a scrapbook project into a card.  Click here to see the Happy Birthday card.  This Scrap Stamp Camp will be held on May 16.  There are still spots available.  More of my Scrap Camp projects will be uploaded closer to the scrap camp date.  Please visit my events calendar on my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website for furter details about my May Scrap Camp.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini Catalogue page #10)
Paper: Certainly Celery card stock, Crushed Curry card stock, Melon Mambo card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker, Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad, Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Crop-A-Dile, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment