Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Michelle's March Scrapbook Layout of the Month


Here is my scrapbook layout for the month of March. We had fun making this scrapbook page.  I love the monkey stamp from the Fox and Friends stamp set.  He is too darn cute.  I think I may change the pictures on this page when the weather is nicer and I can get some playground photos.  My little guy does love sitting in a sink full of water and having fun.  He is too cute - kind of like the monkey stamp.  hehehe  I gave the ladies a choice to do the monkey page or to substitute the monkey for a bird.  A couple of them did a bird page using the Two-Step XL Bird Punch.  Their pages looked amazing.  You can't really see on the image but we did the sewing technique for this scrapbook page.  We sewed a zig-zag stitch along the Very Vanilla edges.  The hostess of the month wanted the sewing technique to be demonstrated.  It was fun.  I like adding sewing to my card and scrapbook pages.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Fox & Friends
Paper: Bermuda Bay Textured card stock, Soft Suede card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Old Olive card stock, Sahara Sand card stock
Ink; Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Two-Step XL Bird Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Billboard Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die
Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment