Friday, April 9, 2010

Black Daisies Card

Here is the second card that I have made using the Ink, Spray & Smash technique.  You can find this technique on SCS under resources.  It is so much fun to do.  I need to start making more cards using this technique.  You get such a pretty background with the Ink, Spray and Smash Technique.  I was thinking about a Christmas card that I want to make using this technique but I won't be making that card for a while.  Perhaps I could have that card featured at my September Christmas card stamp camp.  Ohhh there is an idea!  And another idea I had was doing this technique and then using the XL Two-Step Bird Punch to make a flower or a very colorful bird.  I better go and put my ideas down on paper.  hehehe

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy
Card Stock: Whisper White card stock, Basic Black card stock, Real Red card stock, Glossy White card stock
Ink: Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad, Real Red Classic Re-Inker, Summer Sun Classic Re-Inker, Pumpkin Pie Classic Re-Inker, VersaMark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Circle Rhinestone Brad, Crop-A-Dile

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment