Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just a Few of My Fav Things Scrapbook Page



While I was creating a scrapbook page of my son to demonstrate at my April Stampin' Technique and Scrapbook Club I had to make a second one (different colors of course) for my daughter.  Here is what I came up with.  I love scrapbooking.  The memories that came flooding back when I made this were unreal.  I think I was beaming the whole time I made it.  She looks so happy in just about every pictures.  My son's version is the same layout and theme but different colors.  His scrapbook page will be is the one I am demonstrating at my April Club.  Just think for every scrapbook page I make if I made another one slightly different for my other child I could really get a handle on all of the pictures I need to scrapbook.  Yeah!  This scrapbook layout is taken from the Scrapbook Lounge's Scrapbook Page Planners.  Isn't it great!  In their scrap map they use 12  2-1/2" x 2-1/2" squares instead of 9 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" like I did.  If I find pictures that I can cut that small I just make try out their picture sizes.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Favourite Things
Paper: Dusty Durango 12" x 12" Textured card stock, So Saffron card stock, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Dusty Durango Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Naturally Serif Alphabet Sizzlits Decorative Strip Dies, Scallop Circle Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Choclate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon

To order the products to make this scrapbook page, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment