Friday, April 9, 2010

Black Horses are Wanted Card

Here is the last card I made using the Ink, Spray & Smash Technique.  I was trying to make it look like the horses were running at sunset or sun rise but it didn't work out how I had hoped.  I tried to make a moon or sun but the sticky note paper was too thin.  I guess I could make a new one using Whisper White or Barely Banana card stock.  I am excited to see which card favourite my club members pick.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Wanted
Card stock: Dusty Durango Textured card stock, Basic Black card stock, Whipser White card stock, Crushed Curry card stock
Ink: Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad, Real Red Classic Re-Inker, Summer Sun Classic Re-Inker, Pumpkin Pie Classic Re-Inker, VersaMark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Scallop Edge Punch, Gold Brad, Star Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment