Friday, April 30, 2010

Travel Scrapbook Page - Project #1 - May Scrap & Card Camp



At last my wait is OVER!  I received some new stamping products today.  yeah!  Now I can finally finish the projects for my May 16 Scrap & Card Camp.  Here is Project #1 - the 8.5 x 11 scrapbook page that we will be doing.  This is a picture of my family eating at Jackson's Hole & Grill in Nelson, B.C. while on our family summer vacation last year.  The projects being offered at my May Scrap & Card Camp were inspired by a scrapbooking video I saw done by a Stampin' Up! office team member.

I was just thinking as I was uploading this scrapbook page that perhaps some of you are like me and you don't have a 8.5" x 11" scrapbook.  My scrapbooks are usually 12" x 12".  The fun thing about scrapbooking is you can easily convert a scrapbook page to whatever size you want.  All you need to do is grab a piece of card stock that is 12" x 12" and voila your 8.5" x 11" scrapbook page is now a 12" x 12" scrapbook page.   I have a 12" x 12" scrapbook page version of this scrapbook page and will upload it in the next couple of days so that you can see the difference and how easy it is.  The cost for this scrapbook page project is $10.00.   Remember if you are unable to attend you can always get the projects to go!

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Sentimental Journey (Summer Mini Catalogue)
Paper: Kraft card stock, Old Olive card stock, Rich Razzleberry card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Soft Suede card stock
Ink: Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker, Old Olive Classic Stampin' Spot, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad, VersaMark
Accessories: Spiral Punch, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Designer Brad, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Billboard Sizzlits Decorative Strip

To order the products to make this scrapbook page, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment