Monday, April 26, 2010

Wanted Teal Cocoa Sun Card

Here is another similar Stampin' Up! creation with my own changes to it.  Isn't this a nice card.  I love how they used the horse and other Wanted stamps as a tag on the front of the card.  I added a different ribbon and some natural hemp twine as well as the Summer Sun Scallop Edge Border on the bottom of the tag.  Oh yes and I also did the background of the card with the Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder along with add some Chocolate Chip Classic Ink to make them "pop" out more.  This is another card that I added to some of my club members orders.  I hope they like the cards they get.  Again this card features some of Stampin' Up!'s retiring colors...Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa and Summer Sun.  Again this card could easily be a "Retiring SU Colors" Stamp Camp card.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
stamp sets: Wanted
paper: Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, Naturals White, Summer Sun
ink: Taken with Teal Classic Stampin' Spot, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Summer Sun Classic Stampin' Pad, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Spot
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Edge Punch, Crop-A-Dil, Tag Corner Punch, Chocolate Chip 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Natrual Hemp Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment