Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tiger Ice Cream anyone?!?!



Here is another card I made using my new Sweet Scoops stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s Summer Mini Catalogue.  This card uses the "kissing technique" that I talked about in my last ice cream card description.  Do you see how the black swirls over top of the Pumpkin Pie ice cream?  To get this effect you need a base image and a textured image.  This stamp set has both of those.  Ohhh the number of cards you can make with those two stamp sets are endless.  I couldn't resist making a Tiger Ice Cream card......it is one of my fav flavours of ice cream.  I may just have to have this or a card similar doing the "kissing technique" at my Summer Mini Stamp Camp coming up in May.  Oh yes and I also used a jumbo brad which I don't usually use.  Need to start using the stock that I have and start leaving my comfort zone a little bit.  Kind of funny how the light is shining on it - it almost makes the Jumbo Brad look orange. hehehe  And one more thing about this card is I used the Photo Corner Punch to make the word banner.  I saw that on someone's blog recently.  Great trick!  I must find out whose blog I saw it on so that I can give them the proper credit for it.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini Catalogue)
Paper: Kraft card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock, Basic Black card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad, Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Spot, Creamy Caramel Classic Stampin' Spot
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Silver Jumbo Brad, Photo Corner Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.  The Sweet Scoops stamp set is not available until May 1, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment