Friday, April 9, 2010

Black Bird Nature card


I was playing around with the Ink, Spray and Smash technique as that is the technique that the April Club hostess wants.  That technique is so much fun.  I remember doing it last year.  We decided to do it again as we have a couple of new ladies this year who haven't done this technique before.  Here is one of the three cards that I made.  I have decided to make this fun for my Club Members...being I have created 3 cards they get to pick their fav and wait until Club to see which one we will be doing.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Crushed Curry Textured card stock, Tangerine Tango card stock, Basic Black card stock, Whisper White card stock, Glossy White card stock
Ink: StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad, Real Red Classic Re-Inker, Summer Sun Classic Re-Inker, Pumpking Pie Classic Re-Inker
Accessories: Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Modern Label Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment