Monday, June 7, 2010

Black Bear peeking


While I was watering my flowers last night I was thinking of cards to do with the left over faux wood stuff that I had.  This card popped into my head........a black bear peeking out from behind a fence.  I just have to laugh because I don't own the stamp set that has the bear image in it my good friends Heidi & Wendy do.  I always see cards made with him.  Perhaps I may just have to break down and buy it.  I am sending them this card as a thank you for being good friends.  I hope they like it and it brings a smile to their faces.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Season of Friendship, Under the Stars
Paper: Chocolate Chip card stock, Bashful Blue card stock, Whisper White card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Close to Cocoa card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink Spot, Old Olive Craft Ink Spot, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Very Vanilla Craft Stampin' Pad, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Scissors, Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils,

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment