Friday, June 11, 2010

Ruby Olive Smooched Elements of Style - June 27 Summer Mini Stamp Camp Card

After playing around with the previous 2 Elements of Style cards I made I came up with this one card.  It kind of combines both of the ideas of Andrea (En Francais and Elements of Style stamped in Close to Cocoa) and Petal Pusher (cut her design) in one.  This is the Elements of Style card that will be featured at my June 27 Summer Mini stamp camp.  I hope the ladies like it.  It was a lot of fun to make.  It may take a few more minutes to make but I think it is worth it.  See when I stamped the big Elements of Style stamp I didn't grab my colors to color the details in....perhaps I should try it colored too.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
stamp sets: En Francais (background stamp), Elements of Style (Summer Mini)
paper: Ruby Red card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock, Very Vanilla card stock
ink: Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Spot, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Ruby Red Classic Stampin' Spot
accessories: paper cutter, Styled Vanilla HodgePodge Hardware, Gold Brads, Designer Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.  Ruby Red is a retiring Stampin' Up! color and will be unavailable after June 30, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, stunning, stunning . . . one of my favorites using this stamp set! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete