Monday, June 21, 2010

Detour Journey card - June 27 Summer Mini Stamp Camp


Here is the final card for my Summer Mini Stamp Camp - yeah!  All 5 card designs are completed.  I think this card would make a great masculine birthday card for a traveller in a family.  One of my brothers just may receive this for their birthday.  It has been a busy last couple of days.....outside doing family things enjoying the nice weather, trying to get all of the card designs made for my Summer Mini Stamp Camp...then I have been trying to get some baby quilts made and then I had a Stamping Technique and Scrapbook Club on the weekend.  Whew!  We had a great time at my Stamping Technique and Scrapbook club - I love getting together with them and always look forward to our club meetings. 

I found the layout of this card in a Stampin' Success magazine.  This card layout is great for stamp sets that have a number of different stamps that would look good together on a card.  I will try and post another example over the next couple of days so you can see what I mean.  The Stampin' Success magazine is a magazine that we demonstrators get once a month that has Stampin' Up! tid bits in it.  I always look forward to getting it as it has so many great ideas for cards and ways to use products.  I am always inspired by it.  Instead of having my June Summer Mini Stamp Camp at my house I am going to offer it as a Stamp At Home class.  You pay the $25.00 (non-club members) or $22.00 (club members) and I will send you the supplies along with step by step instructions on how to make each card. 

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp sets: Sentimental Journey (Summer Mini)
paper: Basic Gray card stock, Bashful Blue card stock, Rich Razzleberry card stock, Whisper White card stock
ink: Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad, Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
accessories: Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Soft Subtles Brad, Scissors

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment