Friday, June 11, 2010

Bordering Ruby Elements of Style


I was able to play again this afternoon....it was kind of cute my daughter colored beside me as we watched Barbie's Thumbelina.  I just love those kids shows.  I think we own just about every Disney movie and I could watch them over and over again.  :)  On today's stamping agenda I played with the Elements of Style stamp set.  There are some amazing cards made with this stamp set.  I did CASE a few and while I was playing a way I came up with my 3rd design for my June 27 Summer Mini stamp camp.  This card was inspired by a very talented lady named Mary Fish.  You can view her card here.  Isn't that a great card.  I love the white stamped on the blue and the red layer makes her card really pop.  Wow!  I did make some changes by adding a Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon instead of the hummingbird and the words that I used on the card are different.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp set: Elements of Style (Summer Mini)
paper: Whisper White card stock, Ruby Red card stock, Bordering Blue card stock
ink: White Craft Ink, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog. Bordering Blue and Ruby Red are retiring Stampin' Up! colors and will be unavailable after June 30, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Lovely job. I'm so honored and grateful for the shout out, too! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete