Friday, June 11, 2010

Dazzling Diamonds Elements of Style


Ohh this card was fun to make.  I received the inspiration to make this card from Andrea's card.  When I saw her card I said "oh my" out loud.  Her card is very stunning.  The Crystal Effect bottle beside her card had me very curious so I went to her blog to see the recipe for her card so I could try it.  I haven't used Crystal Effect in a long, long time.  Another product I haven't used in a long time is my blender pens and re-inkers to add color to a project.  I am more of a base stamp girl than a detailed stamp girl.  You can see Andrea's card here.  Isn't her card amazing.  Wow!  I was thinking of featuring this card at my June 27 Summer Mini stamp camp but then I thought there may be too many little details in it so instead I will demonstrate the use of Re-Inkers, Blender Pens, Crystal Effect and Dazzling Diamonds at one of my upcoming Stampin' Technique & Scrapbook Clubs.  That will be fun!  Thanks Andrea for your inspiration.  Wow your card is simply amazing!

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp sets: En Francais background stamp, Elements of Style (Summer Mini)
paper: Blush Blossom card stock, Old Olive card stock, Very Vanilla card stock
ink: Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Spot, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Spot, Old Olive re-inker, Regal Rose re-inker
accessories: Styled Vanilla HodgePodge Hardware, Designer Label Punch, Crystal Effects, Blender Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
technique: Direct to Paper with Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Spot around Blush Blossom card stock

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog. Blush Blossom is a retiring Stampin' Up! color and will be unavailable after June 30, 2010.
Happy Stamping!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. The touch of sparkle adds the perfect dazzle. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, You did a great job yourself. Your work is lovely. Thank you for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete