Thursday, June 10, 2010

Upside down Ice Cream - June 27 Summer Mini Stamp Camp Card


I have come across this card a couple of times and whenever I see it I just smile.  When I saw Cathy's card I had to case it and make one of my own.  Thanks Cathy for your inspiration.  I love how she put faces on her cones and had squiggles coming out the cone tops.  I just may have to add those squiggles.  When I look at Cathy's card I remember as a child going to Swenson's, I think that is what it was called, and getting these humungous ice cream sundaes with gumball eyes and cones on top.  Too bad they don't have those places anymore - my kids would have the biggest eyes ever seeing an ice cream like that.  This will be one of the cards featured at my June 27 Summer Mini stamp camp...if you would rather put the faces on the ice creams than chocolate sprinkles you can.  I am more of a chocolate sprinkle girl than gum in my ice cream.  hehehe

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp set: Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini)
paper: Kraft card stock, Gable Green card stock, Pixie Pink card stock, Yoyo Yellow card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock, Whisper White card stock

ink: Yoyo Yellow Classic Stampin' Spot, Pixie Pink Classic Stampin' Spot, Gable Green Classic Stampin' Spot, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Spot, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Spot
accessories: Circle Designer Brads

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.  Gable Green, Yoyo Yellow & Pixie Pink are retiring Stampin' Up! colors and will be unavailable after June 30, 2010.



Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment