Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gable Yoyo Pixie Ice Cream


Here is another card I did today using the Sweet Scoop stamp set.  This one was a lot of fun....I was trying to incorporate retired colors into this card and I think I did a pretty good job....there are 3 retired colors in it...Gable Green, Yoyo Yellow & Pixie Pink.  The inspiration for this card came from Kathleen.....a picture of her card is here.  Thanks Kathleen for your inspiration.  Great card...I love the way she tied all of the colors together as well as putting stampin' dimensionals on each scoop to give them a little lift.  I didn't do that this time as I find it too time consuming especially for a stamp camp (your welcome Wendy)!  hehehe

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini)
Paper: Kraft card stock, Pixie Pink card stock, Gable Green card stock, Yoyo Yellow card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Gable Green Classic Stampin' Spot, Yoyo Yellow Classic Stampin' Spot, Pixie Pink Classic Stampin' Spot, Real Red Classic Stampin' Spot, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Spot, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Spot
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.  Gable Green, Yoyo Yellow & Pixie Pink are retiring Stampin' Up! colors and will be no longer available after June 30, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment