Friday, June 25, 2010

Crumb Cake Friends are Flowers card


This card was made using all new Stampin' Up! products....the card stock, classic ink and stamp set are all new products you will find in Stampin' Up!'s 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.  If you are interested in a copy of Stampin' Up!'s new catalogue please let me know as I have some waiting to get new homes.  The card base for this card is Crumb Cake card stock.  It is a bit darker than Sahara Sand and lighter than Kraft card stock.   The right hand corner flower is stamped with a Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad.  The blue in this card is Stampin' Up!'s new core color Marina Mist.  This color will quickly become a color favourite of mine, I can just feel it.  The stamp set is not available yet but becasue I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I was able to pre-order it so that I can show it off.  It is called Friends Never Fade.  The stamps in this stamp set are bold and very versatile.  This will be another card that will go in one of my club member's June club orders.  I just love making cards and adding them to their orders.  I always look forward to it and I hope they look forward to receiving them.

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
stamp set: Friends Never Fade (118750 w, 120618 c)
paper: Crumb Cake card stock (120953), Early Espress card stock (119686), Whisper White card stock (100730), Marina Mist card stock (119682)
ink: Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad (121030), Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad (119670), Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad (119668), VersaMark Pad (102283)
accessories: Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109025), Crop-A-Dile (108362), White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132)

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog. Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist card stock and ink won't be available until July 1, 2010.
Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment