Friday, June 25, 2010

Sweet Friend Tango


Another card I made last night using Stampin' Up!'s Early Espress card stock and classic stampin' pad.  The card base is Tangerine Tango which is a returning in-color.  The card stock that has the "Sweet Friend. Kind Friend" words on it is Kraft card stock.  I hadn't realized this but Stampin' Up! will no longer have Kraft card stock.  I guess I should have paid closer attention to the Last Chance lists.  hehehe  I was a bit sad when I found this out but then I realized Stampin' Up!'s new core color CrumbCake will be a nice replacement. 

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp sets: Thoughtful Friend builder wheel (118616)
paper: Tangerine Tango Textured card stock (119949), Whisper White card stock (100730), Kraft card stock (retired), Early Espresso card stock (119686)
ink: Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad (119670)
accessories: Stampin' Around Jumbo Handle (103661), Builder wheel Spindle & Spacers (119895), Crimper (101618), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), Playground Designer Buttons (retired)

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog. Early Espresso card stock and ink and Tangerine Tango card stock won't be available until July 1, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment