Monday, June 21, 2010

June 27 Summer Mini Stamp Camp Card Designs

Here is a picture of all of the 5 card designs that I am offering at my June 27 Stamp At Home Summer Mini Stamp Camp.  Being I didn't have each card posted one after the other I thought it might be easier to see which designs are being offered if I took a picture of all of them together.  These card use stamp sets that are featured in Stampin' Up!'s Summer Mini Catalogue.....Candle Craze, Birthday and So Many Stars builder wheels found on page 9, Sweet Scoops found on page 10, Elements of Style found on page 12 and Sentimental Journey found on page 22.  The Sweet Scoops stamp set is one of my favs so I had to make 2 cards using that stamp set.  The details for this Stamp At Home stamp camp are with payment of  either $25.00 (non-club members) or $22.00 (for club members) I will send you the supplies to make each card along with step by step instructions so that you can make these at home.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment